At Velo Tours we want you to have a great time on and off the bike, rides are fully guided by our experienced guides and come as an inclusive part of your holiday. We want to make your stay as comfortable as possible, so if you have any questions or requests just let us know.
We can also tailor our packages to suit you. From room only, self catering, B&B to our most popular Full Velo Tours Package, just build your package to suit you.
We also offer a complimentary shuttle service to Xalo and Alcalali should you wish to head out for an evening and explore the local towns.
*Guides come as an inclusive part of our Full Velo Tours and B&B packages. Should you wish to take advantage of guided rides when other packages are booked we will be delighted to discuss your requirements. GPX files are also available on request should you wish to self guide.
What's included in our full package
- Beautiful Villa Accommodation
- Breakfast fit for any cyclist
- Light lunch on arrival (subject to flight times)
- Home cooked three course evening meal*
- Unlimited wine & beer during your evening meal
- Afternoon cake and drinks when returning from your rides
- Complimentary kit cleaning service
- Bath Towels
- Complimentary shampoo and body bars for each guest
- Experienced guide for all your riding
- Complimentary Internet access
- Carbon bike hire (e-bikes are also available on request with a small additional charge)
- Support vehicle
- Great riding
Transfers are also included for guests choosing our 7 nights full Velo Tours packages.
*Evening meal will not be provided on Wednesday for guests joining us for our 7 nights full package stays, and we will be taking you to one of our local restaurants, where we will enjoy the Menu of the Day. Drinks are not included.
What's not included
- Airport Transfer* (we can help arrange these, please contact us for details)
- Cycling kit (Shoes, pedals, helmet and clothing)
- Lunch (10 euros usually covers it)
- Spirits & mixers
- Accidental costs/repairs to bike
*Transfers are included for guests joining us for our 7 nights full package stays.
Food and Drink
We pride ourselves in great home cooked food that is inspired from the local area, we cater for all dietary requirements too. When the season offers fruits and nuts from our beautiful gardens we also incorporate these into all of our cooking.
During breakfast we serve a buffet style breakfast, with meats, cheese, yoghurt, fruit, eggs, fresh breads and more. Porridge is also served on request. There is plenty of tea and coffee along with freshly squeezed orange juice when in season.
Our Afternoon cakes are all home made, with a variety served throughout your stay. Served around the pool and in the Lazy Lounge, our cakes are served with tea, coffee and Cava. Crisps and salty goodies are also served too.
If you have any sweet treat requests just let us know.
Evening meals are all home cooked, we usually serve dishes that can be shared amongst the group which create a very sociable evening. Tapas style starters and Mediterranean main dishes such as Tagine and Spanish stews are all part of our menus. Desserts are varied but always a perfect way to end a delicious and nutritious meal. Our evening meals are served with local wines, beers and soft drinks.
For guest that are on B&B or Self Catering we can certainly provide breakfasts, afternoon tea and evening meals on request, please contact us for more details.