At Velo Tours we want you to have a great time on and off the bike, and we have personally put everything together to make your holiday perfect, rides are fully guided and the accommodation is beautiful for those post ride relaxation.
We can also tailor our packages to suit you. From room only, self catering, B&B to our most popular Full Velo Tours Package, contact us to discuss your options.
*Guides come as an inclusive part of our Full Velo Tours. Should you wish to take advantage of guided rides when other packages are booked we will be delighted to discuss your requirements. GPX files are also available on request should you wish to self guide.
What's included in our full package
- Tranquil Villa Accommodation
- Light lunch on arrival (subject to flight times)
- Home cooked three course evening meal
- Wine & beer during your evening meal (including sparkling and still mineral water)
- Afternoon cake/snacks and drinks when returning from your rides
- Complimentary kit cleaning service
- Bath Towels
- Complimentary shower gel, shampoo and conditioner
- Experienced guide for all your riding
- Complimentary Internet access
- Carbon bike hire (e-bikes are also available on request with a small additional charge)
- Support vehicle
- Great riding
What's not included
- Airport Transfer, we can arrange these for you so you don't need to worry, please contact us for details
- Cycling kit (Shoes, pedals, helmet and clothing)
- Lunch (12 euros usually covers it)
- Spirits & mixers
- Accidental costs/repairs to bike
- Insurance, we highly recommend Yellow Jersey & Pedalcover, please contact us for information and discounts
Food and Drink
We pride ourselves in great home cooked food that is inspired from the local area, we cater for all dietary requirements too. When the season offers fruits and nuts from our beautiful gardens we also incorporate these into all of our cooking.
During breakfast we serve a buffet style breakfast, with meats, cheese, yoghurt, fruit, eggs, fresh breads and more. Porridge is also served on request. There is plenty of tea and coffee along with freshly squeezed orange juice when in season.
Our Afternoon cakes are all home made, with a variety served throughout your stay. Served around the pool and in the Pool House, our cakes are served with tea, coffee and Cava. Crisps and salty goodies are also served too.
If you have any sweet treat requests just let us know.
Evening meals are all home prepared and cooked, we usually serve dishes that can be shared amongst the group which create a very sociable evening. Tapas style starters and Mediterranean main dishes such as Tagine and Spanish stews are all part of our menus. Desserts are varied but always a perfect way to end a delicious and nutritious meal. Our evening meals are served with local wines, beers and soft drinks.
For guest that are on B&B or Self Catering we can certainly provide breakfasts, afternoon tea and evening meals on request, please contact us for more details.