We want you to have a great time on and off the bike, and we have personally put everything together to make your holiday perfect, rides are fully guided and the accommodation is beautiful for post ride relaxation.
We can also tailor our packages to suit you.
*Guides come as an inclusive part of our full package only, should you wish to use our guide service please contact us for details.
GPX files are also available on request should you wish to self guide.
What's included in our full package
- Tranquil Villa Accommodation
- Snacks on arrival (subject to flight times)
- Delicious and nutritious home cooked three course evening meal
- Local wine & beer during your evening meal (soft drinks are also available)
- Snacks when returning from your rides
- Complimentary kit cleaning service
- Bath Towels
- Complimentary shower gel, shampoo and conditioner
- Experienced guide for all your riding
- Complimentary Internet access
- Carbon bike hire (e-bikes are also available on request with an additional charge)
- Support vehicle
- Great riding
*For guests staying with us for our weekly stays and longer, we do take a rest day, giving you the chance to refresh, along with this we do not provide an evening meal on one of your evenings which will be agreed with the group. Restaurant reservations will be arranged.
Should you wish to ride we will be delighted to accompany you or arrange alternative activities.
What's not included
- Cycling kit (Shoes, pedals, helmet and clothing)
- Lunch (12 euros usually covers it)
- Spirits & mixers
- Rest day activities
- Evening meal on rest day (for those choosing our 7 night stay)
- Accidental costs/repairs to bike
- I nsurance, we highly recommend Yellow Jersey & Snowcard, please contact us for information and discounts
*Please contact us regarding airport transfers, where we will be delighted to arrange for you.
Food and Drink
We pride ourselves in great home cooked food that is inspired from the local area, we cater for all dietary requirements too. When the season offers fruits and nuts from our beautiful gardens we also incorporate these into all of our cooking.
During breakfast we serve a buffet style breakfast, with meats, cheese, yoghurt, fruit, eggs, fresh breads and more. Porridge is also served on request. There is plenty of tea and coffee along with freshly squeezed orange juice when in season.
We offer a variety of snacks when returning from your rides which vary from platters which include homemade hummus, capers, crisps and nuts to sweet homemade cakes.
Served around the pool and in the Pool Room where you can put your feet up and enjoy the rest of the afternoon.
If you have any requests just let us know.
Evening meals are all home cooked, we usually serve dishes that can be shared amongst the group which create a very sociable evening. Tapas style starters and Mediterranean main dishes such as Paella and Spanish stews and BBQs are all part of our menus. Desserts are varied but always a perfect way to end a delicious and nutritious meal. Our evening meals are served with local wines, beers and soft drinks.
For guest that are on B&B we can certainly provide evening meals just let us know.