We want you to have a great time on and off the bike, and we have personally put everything together to make your holiday perfect.
All of our packages include the following.
- Private and tranquil villa accomodation at Sueno Grande
- Breakfast including yoghurts, sweet pastries, freshly baked bread, eggs, porridge, fresh orange juice, tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- Honesty bar for drinks and snacks
- Use of bike tools and bike room
Other services are listed in each holiday package
What's not included
- Cycling kit (Shoes, pedals, helmet and clothing)
- Spirits & mixers
- Rest day activities
- Accidental costs/repairs to bike
- Insurance, we highly recommend Yellow Jersey & Snowcard, please contact us for information and discounts
*Please contact us regarding airport transfers, where we will be delighted to arrange for you.
Food and Drink
We pride ourselves in great home cooked food that is inspired from the local area, and seasonal produce. We cater for all dietary requirements too.
During breakfast we serve a buffet style breakfast, with meats, cheese, yoghurt, fruit, eggs, fresh breads and more. There is plenty of tea and coffee along with fresh orange juice.
Evening meals are all freshly prepared and cooked by our in house chef, we usually serve dishes that can be shared amongst the group which create a very sociable evening. Tapas, and Mediterranean style dishes such as Paella, Spanish stews and BBQs are all part of our menus. Our evening meals are served with local wines, beers and soft drinks.
For guest that are on B&B we can certainly provide evening meals just let us know.